Frequently Asked Questuion
What do content creators do?
Excellent question! We create content, whether it be for your social media platform, your website, your company newsletter or for an upcoming speech that you will be delivering. We create the message, and you deliver it.
Why do I need a content creator?
For the same reason you need an accountant and a lawyer, content creation is also a specialty and a time-consuming process that adheres to specific industry guidelines. With our experience, we can craft the message that will most strongly appeal to your target audience so that you can focus on running your business instead of running after “likes” and “shares” on social media.
If you don’t have time to write a new blog post to keep your website current,
If you can’t find the right words to create your corporate biography,
If you can’t think of a catch slogan for your company,
Then you need a content creator who specializes in marketing and brand awareness to help you bring your vision to life.
How does this work- what is the process?
Like lego. Or building block. We start by understanding your end goal, your objective, what you want to accomplish, and then we provide our recommendations. We might recommend a one-time refresh of your website, or a new monthly blog post, for example.
You might know precisely what you want.
In that case, you will send us:
- An outline of the piece you would like us to write for you, its word count, target audience, and deadline.
- We might decide to schedule a call to get a thorough understanding of your vision. Or not. Each client has a preferred method of communication, which we respect.
- We will then provide a proposal for this piece and agree on a timeline:
- The first draft to be delivered.
- Followed by your requested edits (you get two free revisions).
- Followed by our final draft. At this point, you can share the newest masterpiece with your customers, and the magic spell is cast.
This sounds great, but how much will it cost me?
We love your honesty; we are very transparent; clear communication is our claim to fame.
Before any copywriting or consulting projects begin, we always inform you of:
- Our quote for the project/piece.
- Whether your request requires additional partners (graphic designers, website developers etc.).
- We can tailor the quote by scaling the project up or down to fit your current budget and postpone non-essential but no less terrific elements to a future date.